All ‘studies’ must conform (in principle) to the following design standards:
STANDARD INTERIOR PANELS:
- Standard Interior panels measure 35” wide by 11” high.
- A light grey border 35” wide by 0.33” high is to be printed top and bottom. This area is hidden by the mounting frame inside the transit vehicle.
- The Bus Stop Bible Studies logo must appear in the bottom right-hand corner of the panel. It must measure 3.5” wide x 2.3” high. It the bottom edge of the logo is to be placed 1” from the bottom edge of the panel and the right-hand edge of the logo is to be 7/8” from the right-hand edge of the panel.
- Sponsor information, when included, must fit within a frame not exceeding 5” wide by 6.33” high.
SUPER INTERIOR PANELS (double-width):
- Super Interior panels measure 70” wide by 11” high.
- A light grey border 70” wide by 0.33” high is to be printed top and bottom. This area is hidden by the mounting frame inside the transit vehicle.
Other details as above.
See also, PromoPanels
Unless the sponsoring organization has a suitable logo with an identifiable colour scheme the following standards shall apply:
- Church or sponsor name: font Daxline bold, BSBS Blue
- Church street address: font Daxline regular, BSBS Green
- Street intersection: font Daxline regular, BSBS Green
- Telephone: font Daxline bold, BSBS Green, format (555) 123-4567
- Website (omit the www. prefix) font Daxline bold, BSBS Blue
- Service times, etc. font Daxline regular, BSBS Green
- Font sizes to suite, 55pt maximum
- Right justified to align with right-hand edge of the BSBS logo.
The body text shall be as follows:
- Intro question or statement (header text) - font Daxline regular, BSBS Blue, 55pt (typical), 65pt max., 45pt min. No italics or underline. Words may be bolded for emphasis where appropriate.
- Scripture text: font Daxline regular, BSBS green, 55pt (typical), 65pt max., 36pt min. Not italics or underline. Words may be bolded or italicised for emphasis where appropriate. No underline.
- All Scripture shall have a reference, font Daxline regular, BSBS green, 28pt, right-justified (may be indented to appear proportional).
- Typical formats are acceptable:
The Bible: 1 Timothy 4:13 NIV
The Bible: 1 Timothy 4:13 New International Version
1 Timothy 4:13 The Message, a contemporary interpretation of the Bible
- Mechanical specifications as for Super Interior Panels above.
- PromoPanels provide a medium to promote a ministry/organization or event in addition to presenting the Word of God. 50% of each panel comprises a standard Bus Stop Bible Study; the other 50% may be used to promote specific evangelical organization, outreach events or courses (subject to specific limitations). Finished artwork provided by the church/organization. There is a one-time $100 administration/set-up charge per order. Minimum order quantity is 5-panels of any one design.